Tuesday, February 8, 2005

Milena Velba Cosy Sweater

malfoy_jr @ 2005-02-08T10:53:00

Yesterday happened something more fun. Potter finally been publicly acknowledged is not qualified for the knowledge given in sixth grade, and who yesterday attended a class for Care of Magical Creatures fifth. Well done, Potter, but next time do not try to get to your level to me too. Your hallucinations are not my problem and, of course, I do I qualify for the course where I am. Still, I hope the joker who is having fun at my expense Polyjuice potion anytime soon.

The truth was that I was surprised not to see him in class, but was too busy with those damn escregutos that the idiot Hagrid has brought back to wasting time. If Potter was stupid enough, perhaps I too would have skipped the class.

I am somewhat concerned about Goyle is the attitude lately. I do not know if the fact that Crabbe is in nursing is what led to his sudden interest in interacting with some Gryffindors. I will try to end this one way or another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment