Saturday, February 19, 2005

Clean Bakelite Bracelets

malfoy_jr @ 2005-02-19T12:18:00

Rita Skeeter:

As you know, I'm not happy with the information they published about me and this supposed consumisiĆ³n of illegal substances. However, I am writing to give you some information about Harry Potter, I'm sure it will be interesting. Lately

Potter shows a very aggressive and violent attitude toward peers college and even to their teachers. Few days I've been a victim of his threats and yesterday said it would kill me before I could imagine. My friend Gregory Goyle said he would have no problem in letting and their other enemies, and set an example for you-know-who. And recently demonstrated their desire that the Dark Lord end the life of Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house.

I thought you should be aware of the conduct of Potter, and I am sure that he will take advantage of this information, true course, I have given.

Regards, Draco Malfoy
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment