Thursday, February 17, 2005

11 Vuze Search Templates

malfoy_jr @ 2005-02-17T10:18:00

I'm sick of the whispers and giggles of students every time I go down the aisles. Let's see, stupid, what's so funny, these stupid stories he tells Skeeter? Everything is a lie. Well, I mean what makes up about me, my family and Slytherin, because over Potter know well that has never enjoyed good mental health. So stop and to tease and not force me to take points home.

But this show has formed a long time since I talked to my mother. I hope you are well, despite having these stupid Aurors always hanging around home. I guess it will intercept any attempt to send owl, so I must have decided not contact until things are quieter. Will do the same.

still do not understand how Gryffindor could win the first game of Quidditch with the guardian so clumsy. Luck, as always, and the need to show off before the entire school that is Potter. Still, Hufflepuff must still be celebrating having scored six goals at King Weasley. Quite an achievement for that equipejo, right?

I have an idea to make the training more ... Gryffindor fun. I think the comment in the Slytherin common room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment