Saturday, February 5, 2005

Many Glacier Hotel To Airport

malfoy_jr @ 2005-02-05T19:40:00

Long time no receipt news of my father. Not that I worry, because I have enough confidence in a wizard as powerful as it to know that there is no cause for alarm, but lately the stupid Aurors the Ministry does not allow to leak any information about Azkaban. Maybe it's because most have escaped the Death Eaters and they do not want to alarm the magical world more than it is. Pathetic.

I wonder when Quidditch matches begin at school. This year the cup will be for Slytherin. Do not think I'll be so lucky as last year, Weasley. Crushed to Gryffindor, and if I can send you or the nursing Potter better. Speaking

del cara-rajada, ayer montó una buena en la primera clase de Pociones. Sí, fue él quien hizo explotar el caldero de Crabbe y, por su culpa, ahora está en la Enfermería con la cara llena de... bueno, de algo muy desagradable. No sé lo que pretendías, Potter, pero me encargaré personalmente de que el profesor Snape se entere de quién fue el responsable.

Tampoco he visto hoy a Goyle en todo el día. Supongo que debería preguntarme qué es lo que habrá estado haciendo, pero prefiero no pensar en ello...

0 comments:

Post a Comment