Thursday, February 24, 2005

Marine Boot Camp Marksmanship

malfoy_jr @ 2005-02-24T14:21:00

Pansy:

I know you're upset about the article published Skeeter. Believe me as I'm not made me any grace that I appointed, but in the Great Hall had to show my appreciation for what he wrote about Smith and the cracked face. I apologize if I made you feel bad.

To encourage you, I will say that Smith gave me Hogsmeade information that may help you settle your account with Skeeter. Crabbe and Goyle thank them and their methods of proof.

Well, I'm to the point. Potter Smith listened as she told her friends that the plan had gone perfectly. He claims he was the same day that the article was published the false Skeeter. Also heard the King Weasley said something like "so fumes will lower the ferret."

really do not know which side is the idiot of Smith nor how much is truth in what he told me, but you know that you care very little Skeeter the veracity of the news. In addition, we can blame Potter and enough for me.

I hope this information helps. Sincerely, Draco Malfoy
. That

0 comments:

Post a Comment