Wednesday, April 6, 2005

What Commission Is An Audi Saleman Paid?

malfoy_jr @ 2005-04-06T10:54:00

I had a week of as complete.

First, the punishment with Millicent and Hagrid, it does not really give me much work. The big man wanted to help us with a plague of Imps was in the school grounds. And send us to look separately, all I had to do was pretend that I was in charge of those Imps, and say that unfortunately did not find any. Hagrid is so stupid that it is swallowed whole. It was also fun to see one of those guys brought down the lake Millicent. I bet that idiot would think I was going to help. What funny.

Then, a visit to Hogsmeade, where we implement the plan excellent Blaise. The Smith this is stupid, (hence belonging to his house), it was all happy when he heard about his "fan." I suppose it surprise you that someone else's house is interested in a Hufflepuff. I was really surprised he did not know the truth.

And finally, the newly-delivered letter to Millicent, as I could ascertain, has already read. He spends his days sighing like a fool and not to repeat that has a secret admirer when I'm around. What do you mean, I put jealous? This is becoming more fun.

All this combined with the mountain of responsibilities we have, Quidditch practice, Peeves jokes in the hallways, and having to endure the nonsense of Gryffindor at all times. Morons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment