Thursday, April 14, 2005

Calgary Oakley Prescription Store

malfoy_jr @ 2005-04-14T10:51:00

For mindless idiots who are still commenting about my incident, I notice that I have left nursing and my ears are back in place. We will be happy eh, stupid? Keep well and remain without points for their homes. I will give the guilty no matter what, and when it does, you will regret it. News travels fast in this school and I know sooner or later.

These days have been horrible, the pain was unbearable and I thought my ears were to fall. Nothing nice, I'd rather not talk about it. Up on Saturday we lost the match against Ravenclaw. Obviously we won because I could not play, thanks to the clown who did that to me. Maybe I had planned because it was also strongly agree that Slytherin won the previous game, who knows ...

Of course I have my suspicions about who it was, but not act until we have evidence. It is not good because I do not want to risk too much trouble then with the director, or having to endure another stupid penalty with Hagrid. But the guilty will pay dearly, for sure.

The "good" in this case is that Millicent has not done too much grace that students teased and whispering about the incident, and is now much more distant with me. Seems to be more focused on their romance Hufflepuff with which I am grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment