Thursday, April 14, 2005

Cheats For Pokemon Silver Gameshark

malfoy_jr @ 2005-04-14T11:03:00

Father:

know you're very busy lately and do not write if he had something important to tell you. As you know, this year things happen very rare in the school and the Gryffindor go something revolutionized. Especially the idiot Potter. A few days ago, someone attacked me with a spell or potion making my ears were enormous and had to return three days in the infirmary. Professor Snape could not do anything, and that the guilty did not leave any evidence. But I suspect Potter and his friends, who else would they make a farce like that? I was wondering if you could do something so that things do not stay well, I can not see how these idiots are still making fun of what happened.

I hope your answer,
Draco.

0 comments:

Post a Comment