Saturday, May 26, 2007

Multiple Types Of Arthritis In One Person

Thoughts of sadness ...

chapter 25 of Fullmetal Alchemist (Farewell Ceremony) ... and not I blogged before because I was not prepared (do not read if you do not want spoiler and feel the episode with all its intensity).

Now, I had commented that this episode earned palms about sadness (similar to how he rated the episode 7: The night I cried Chimera) but I figured that until exempt.

When I saw him, my mind went totally blank when Hughes shot Envy, and soon after, he began the funeral scene, I could not contain myself and began to tear loose mourn. Even the Mustang sarcasm tears stopped me at that time because he was also crying, although it was not until near the end, and when then started ringing that little piano version of Bratja (not shown in any of the OST and I'm looking like crazy), and showed the spirit of bidding farewell to Hughes Edward one last time, crying, who had stopped a bit, increase their strength.

Sniff ...

Farewell, Maes Hughes ... Never forget you ...

For the next try to blog something more cheerful ...

Ah! and almost forgot that I almost ended up learning to play ¨ The Alchemic World ~ Two Years Thereafter ¨ at the piano.

See! Another

0 comments:

Post a Comment