Saturday, May 26, 2007

How Much Is It Cost To Sew

Popolo-mania again!

instead, launch new episodes of PoPoLoCrois, courtesy of Anime-BT and Pakapuka!

personal thoughts.

PoPoLoCrois Monogatari (Series 1998):

Chapter 23: ¨ The Fate of the Dynasty del Viento ": One of the best in the series, and serves as a bridge to the final two episodes of the series, also was the first episode of PoPoLoCrois I saw in my life, and everything that happens in it (including the touching scene at the beginning) were what hooked me to this series and play. What I'm dying to see is the next chapter, which I know virtually nothing, and the final chapter and I saw it, anyway.


PoPoLoCrois (Series 2003):

Chapter 23: ¨ Adventure Island Petrifaction ¨: This episode really was quite good, and really surprised me the whole turn of events was far and width of it, although I gave a little laugh when they mocked Paanya (crushed and ignored, quite literally). I'm still dying to know who else will happen, but I predict I'll throw a few tears soon (which so far only the 1998 series and had achieved Fullmetal Alchemist).

0 comments:

Post a Comment