Friday, April 9, 2010

How Long Does A Wax Job Last

Welcome ~



welcome to the place where fanfics [info] smexxy_cupcake were published, not because it publishes in that livejournal messy things stress me and here everything will be beautiful and orderly. I write fanfiction mostly DBSK / TVXQ / Tohoshinki because they are my most beloved and I love love making up stories about them. The theme of the fanfics will HOMOSEXUAL bone two men having sex or romantic plot, if not to your liking recommend you LARGE.

not say no warned and I will not heed to any lewd or offensive comments , but going to say anything good better SHUT. now for those if you like this, I hope to relax and enjoy the nonsense written here and please do not denounce me to the authorities for using illegal substances because it is likely that will be the only explanation I find written here for frames.


Comments are AMOSH (L)

0 comments:

Post a Comment