Saturday, June 13, 2009

How To Program Motorola Starchoice Remote

/ A CHALLENGE

Antes que nada, decir que este post lo he traducido al inglés yo solita. Así que habrá fallos seguro. Lo siento. Los que encontréis decídmelos por favor para que los corrija.
First of all, say that the translation of this post is mine, so there will be mistakes, sure. Sorry. Tell me the mistakes you see, so I can improve them.



Lo siento, pero me pica la curiosidad. Quiero propose a challenge to all those involved in the creation of Hunters in Time, and not, as well. Sorry But It
arouse my curiosity. I want to Propose a challenge to all the people Who take part in the creation of Hunters in Time, and to everybody in general.


We know that J received lots of gifts at conventions, and many of them do not even take them (need extra suitcase for all).
We all know That the J's get lots of gifts in Each convention, and That They Do not take all with Them (they Need an extra case will)

The fact is that I can not curious to know if they took our book, and if they have read.
The Fact Is That I can not with my curiosity to know If They Took Our book with Them, and They Have to know if it read.


So why not try to learn?
So, Why do not we find out?


I know for example, Jason Manns, a friend of Jensen, has a facebook which seems to be quite accessible, perhaps we could ask him if he knows.
I know for example, That Jason Manns, a very close friend of Jensen, we have a facebook WHERE CAN contact with him, maybe we Could I ask him if it knows.


Do you think of other ways to try? Any Other
idea to tray it?

We have a challenge. We Have A
challenge.


0 comments:

Post a Comment